Sunday 2 May 2010

Bigger is Better

As with anything - the bigger the portion, the better it is. I love going out on the tiles, but always seem to have to share my stuff out between friends as I can never fit it all in my clutch! Oversized clutches have been on the scene for a while, but I can never get over how much I love them. Olivia Palermo has just brought it back to the fashion forefront, and you can snap up a look-a-like from Florence & Fred at Tesco for just £10! Once more, I find Asos comes up trumps with their beautiful range of oversized clutches. Grab this one for just £18 and wear with some killer heels. It's also bang on trend for faux animal print, and in black it will last you season after season. An investment piece for pennies... a dream come true!


Asos Croc Effect Tuck Lock Clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment