Monday 23 August 2010

"What Do I Wear for a 21st?"

I'm about to turn 21 and I don't have a clue what to wear for my party! I've arranged a huge party and booked out a club for it. I'm quite short, and I don't really want to wear a maxi dress. Is there something glam that I can dance in and look amazing? I don't have much of a bust, and when I go clubbing I always wear massive heels because I am so short. I don't really have a budget, because I really want something beautiful. Any suggestions on where to look?


I have plenty of ideas! A birthday is all about you, so you should feel amazing in whatever you're wearing. I'm going to recommend the Monsoon Fusion Cosmic Parrot dress, because it's a personal favourite of mine - it gives the right amount of leg and you can wear pretty much any colour with it! It's currently at £30 in the sale, but just in case you can't find it, I always say French Connection when looking for dresses. They have everything from ruffles to lace to body con to floral. They do tend to be at the higher end of the budget, but they're worth every penny. I love their Dani Crepe Strapless dress (£80) for a Herve Leger lookalike, or their incredible Violet Thunder dress, pictured (£195) for something completely quirky.

No comments:

Post a Comment